Advocates continue to put pressure on lawmakers regarding immigration reform and the unfinished business of 2013. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post written by Amanda Peterson Beadle which discusses positive action surrounding immigration reform issues.
- A post from the National Council of La Raza discusses, “The Most Important Issue to You in 2014: Immigration.”
- Van Le of America’s Voice describes, “Sheriff Joe Arpaio: America’s Most Expensive Sheriff.”
- Colorlines’ Julianne Hing writes, “Sergio Garcia Will Become California’s First Publicly Known Undocumented Lawyer.”
- The Immigrant Magazine posted a video titled, “Ask The White House: Immigration Reform.”
- “State Lawmakers Push for Reforms to Make College Affordable for Young Immigrants,” writes Immigration Impact’s Amanda Peterson Beadle.
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.