Immigration is back on the front burner in Congress. The large number of unaccompanied children making headlines along the southern border are forcing Congress to address the issues of immigration reform. In this week’s edition of the Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post by James Feigenbaum that discusses the importance of immigration law.
- “Detained or Deported: What About My Children?” asks Diana Quick of the Women’s Refugee Commission.
- The National Immigration Forum’s Jacinta Ma explains, “Policy Update: Immigration Reform Still Alive in Congress”
- James Feigenbaum of the Immigrant Justice Center describes “Inserting Empathy into Immigration Law.”
- “Congress Needs Reminding of Unaccompanied Migrant Children’s Plight,” Immigration Impact’s Walter Ewing examines the situation.
- Define American highlights the “ CNN Premiere of “Documented” Press Release.”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.