Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service is made stronger every day by the generous support of our corporate partners—and now, we are inviting companies to take the next step in their commitment to the work of welcome. Our new Corporate Giving Collective (CGC) is open to all corporations currently supporting LIRS with gifts over $50,000. The CGC serves as both an opportunity for volunteerism and an inside look into the work of LIRS, providing an answer to an often-asked question: “How can we get more involved?”
Frequently Asked Questions
A commitment to LIRS is a commitment to serving some of our country’s most vulnerable populations. As LIRS continues to support the economic empowerment, independence and belonging, and overall wellbeing of our New American neighbors, your financial gift is essential. Being a part of the Corporate Giving Collective allows you and your company to take your support one step further – with opportunities to volunteer, additional insight into the world of LIRS, and opportunities to share your partnership and commitment to LIRS with those around you.
Our tiered membership levels each offer their own unique benefits.
$50,000 – $149,999
- Annual “State of LIRS” Webinar hosted by LIRS President & CEO, Krish O’Mara Vignarajah
- Bi-monthly newsletters highlighting programs LIRS offers and the Work of Welcome being done in your neighborhoods
- Weekly situational updates in times of crisis – getting you the information you’d like, when you’d like it
- Volunteer opportunities connected to LIRS’s Annual National programs, such as Hope for the Holidays, Gather, and more
$150,000 – $499,999
All of the above, plus:
- Social media shout outs sharing work being done by LIRS Champions
All of the above, plus:
- Invitations to VIP events
- Individualized meetings with LIRS President & CEO Krish O’Mara Vignarajah
- Features on the LIRS website, including blog posts highlighting program support
Any gift from a company or organization that is over $50,000 will automatically qualify that company for membership in the Collective. This includes awards from invited grants offered by your company and general donations to LIRS. If you would like to speak with an LIRS staff member to learn more or would like to make a corporate gift to LIRS, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to share information about the LIRS Corporate Giving Collective with others, please download our CGC resource.
Other Ways To get Involved
If you are interested in learning more about the refugee employment process, please visit our general refugee hiring page. If you would like to learn more about the Preferred Refugee Employer Program, click here.