Advocates across America are calling on Congress to take action. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post by Katharina Obser of The Hill through which she offers insight into complicated aspects of the immigrant detention system.
- “Where There Is a Will…There Is a Way,” Annaluisa Padilla of the American Immigration Lawyers Association writes about Congress and immigration reform.
- Immigration Impact’s Amy Grenier draws attention to “Three Ways Congressional Inaction on Immigration is Hurting Children.”
- National Council of La Raza posted a “NOTE TO CONGRESS: Immigration Reform is Waiting for You.”
- Katharina Obser of The Hill analyzes “The Outdated Immigrant Detention System.”
- “There Can Be a Day When We Say #Not1More Deportation,” and Will Coley of Detention Watch Network explains how.
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing with you the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues every Friday.