Advocates turn their focus to the many positive impacts immigrants have on the United States. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post from Adam Erickson that discusses why immigration is part of what makes this nation great.
- “Fremont, Nebraska Has More to Gain from Welcoming Immigrants,” explains Immigration Impact’s Wendy Feliz.
- Define American’s Jose Antonio Vargas discusses, “A Dream Less Deferred: $25 Million DREAMer Scholarship Fund Comes From Bipartisan Allies.”
- Joanne Lin of the American Civil Liberties Union explains the title, “Deporter-in-Chief.”
- “A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action,” writes Sarah English of the Fair Immigration Reform Movement.
- Sojourner’s Adam Erickson declares, “For God, Country, and Coca-Cola.”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.