Immigrants and refugees are an important piece in the American workforce and the work they provide deserves equal safety and security. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post by Aura Bogado who sat down with Jose Antonio Vargas to discuss the documentary “Documented.”
- Neema Singh Guliani of the American Civil Liberties Union explains, “Why Gerardo Can’t Just ‘Get In Line.’”
- “90-by-60-Foot Light Display Makes Big Statement on Deportations,” writes Detention Watch Networks Will Coley.
- National Immigrant Justice Center’s Jennifer Chan makes the case for why, “All American Workers Deserve Workplace Rights.”
- “Jose Antonio Vargas Opens Up About ‘Documented’ to Aura Bogado of Colorlines.
- Paul McDaniel of Immigration Impact writes, “Entrepreneurs Reaffirm Need for Immigration Reform.”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.