Watch the recording on-demand
Join LIRS, the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, and the League of United Latin American Citizens for a townhall, during which we will break down the actions of the Biden administration thus far, what they mean, and what still needs to come. Our panel of experts will discuss the implications of recent policy decisions and explore other immigration priorities that President Biden has not yet addressed. Along the way, we’ll share how you can get involved in the creation of a safer, more humane, and more equitable immigration system.
Meet the Panelists
Moderator: Antonio Tijerino
Krish O'Mara Vignarajah
- Map The Impact: an interactive map by New American Economy to get comprehensive state and local immigration data.
- “EXPLAINED: President Biden’s Immigration Plan“: an LIRS resource recapping high profile immigration actions, as well as what to expect next.
- Top Ten Advocacy Priorities: an LIRS resource outlining our top priorities for the Biden administration
- American Immigration Council Blog: excellent content from the AIC on all things immigration.
- LULAC Legislative Platform: the issues advocated for by the League of United Latin American Citizens
- Climate Migration Hub: an LIRS resource providing an overview of climate displacement