President Obama held a town hall meeting last night on immigration. He discussed how despite the recent court ruling striking down his Executive Orders, he is committed to fighting for the millions of migrants who call America home, and for all who seek the opportunity that this country provides.
- Obama Defends Immigration Policy in Telemundo Town Hall CNN Cassie Spodak
- Obama: My Administration Will Fight Texas Ruling ColorLines Julianne Hing
- Border Patrol Officers Test Out Body-Mounted Cameras ColorLines Julianne Hing
- Court Orders DHS to Stop Detaining Mothers and Children to Deter Future Immigration Flow Immigration Impact Policy Center
- What is Driving Children to Leave Central America Immigration Impact Walter Ewing
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.