Nationwide debates about protection for children in detention centers and deportations of potential Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA) applicants continue. So do the difficulties faced by refugees worldwide as well as those who are adjusting to new beginnings in the United States.
- Interactive 360: Inside the IRC’s Work Aiding Syrian Refugees in Jordan International Rescue Committee
- Refugee Students Explore ‘What is Home’ With Activist, Author Sehba Sarwar Houston News Blog
- Government Claims Children in Family Detention Centers Are Not Entitled to Protections Immigration Impact Kristin Macleod-Ball
- Pastor Max Villatoro Breaks Silence to Share Personal Account of Harrowing Deportation Proceedings America’s Voice
- Private Prison Operator Set to Rake in $17 Million With New 400-Bed Detention Center Think Progress Esther Yu-Hsi Lee
- Charlotte, NC Capitalizing on the Benefits of Immigrant Entrepreneurs Immigration Impact Paul McDaniel
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.
Photo Credit: messycupcakes