As the struggle for immigration reform continues, advocates are focusing on the moral impact of changing the currently broken system. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a video post from Will Coley of Detention Watch Network which discusses the current hunger strike at the White House.
- Sojourner’s Jim Wallis describes immigration as, “Another Pro-Life Issue.”
- “Could Religion Be the Common Ground for Immigration Reform?” asks Anastasia Tonello of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- Carla Murphy of Colorlines interviews an activist who is, “Risking Arrest for Her Mom.”
- “Undocumented Immigrants Contribute Billions in Taxes,” writes Amy Grenier of Immigration Impact.
- Will Coley of Detention Watch Network discusses the White House hunger strike in the article, “Because Your Agents Came to Our Doors First.”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.