Supporters of comprehensive immigration reform continue pushing the issue into the limelight. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight the personal experiences of three DREAMers featured in the post by Von Diaz.
- T. Douglas Stump of the American Immigration Lawyers Association describes “The Cost of Doing Nothing” on reform.
- “Immigration Reform Is Alive and Well,” according to Laura Vazquez of the National Council of La Raza.
- Immigration Impact’s Amanda Peterson Beadle writes that the “House Judiciary Chairman Says Immigration Bills Are ‘Ready To Go.’”
- In “These Ten Women Have Something To Say,” Sarah English, writing for the blog of Fair Immigration Reform Movement, highlights a recent demonstration led entirely by women.
- Von Diaz of Colorlines conveys the stories of three DREAMers in his post “Three Faces of DACA.”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog, and I look forward to share with you the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.