Many children are impacted by the current lack of immigration reform and as a result bold young activists are stepping up and taking action. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post by Jim Wallis that delves into the political side of immigration.
- “With Cantor Gone, Immigration Reform Is All On John Boehner Now,” writes Sojourner’s Jim Wallis.
- Patrick Taurel of National Council of La Raza discusses, “The DACA Renewal Process: Everything You Need to Know.”
- Elana Gordon and Kathleen O’Donovan of the National Immigrant Justice Center remind us that, “Unaccompanied Immigrant Children are Children First.”
- “SCOTUS Decides Immigrants Can “Age-Out” of Visa Petitions,” explains Mary Kenney of Immigration Impact.
- Fair Immigration Reform Movement’s Sarah English documents as, “Youth Activists Tell Their Stories.”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.